Do you want to
- Protocols to and from different devices implement?
- Logical operations of various devices connect to each other?
- Log all - also calibrated on request?
- Error detect (..and if necessary) Allow error tolerances?
- A fiscal alibi memory realized?
- The whole thing about Web visualizing?
Then icorporate and build your TransiD -
...and the rest goes without saying.
- Data storage: approximately 10 million, entries linearly
- Charging points: 8 in DART, to 16, depending on the protocol
- Display: FarbLCD with Touch
- Assembly: DIN rail
- Power Requirements: 230V 8 VA
- POS protocol: DART
- Loading points Protocol: LG2LAN
- Protection: IP20
- HxDxW: 133 x 90 x 128 mm
- Adaptation to any further Protocols
- Tank farm management via web
- Pipeline Control
- Remote access to the local network via VPN
- Time or remote-controlled functions
- Billing functions
- summations or quantization
and also combinations thereof.